THE EDUCATION DISTRICT
To inspire a thirst for knowledge in future generations of the nation, an entire district will be dedicated to the pursuit of education, providing a modern curriculum to prepare students for the competitive job market. Partnering with some of the world’s leaders in education, Al Widyan will provide an encouraging and supportive learning environment for all to thrive in.
- 15 private and public schools – fitted with world-class education facilities
- Economy Institute of Innovation - a platform to grow and promote talent
- Kindergarten – blending proven education methods with practical activities
- Campus sites - men and women only dedicated sites
- Student housing – creating a homely atmosphere for students pursuing further education
- Project based learning – multiple programmes tailored to different fields of study
- To invest in early childhood education
- To refine national academic curriculum
- To train teachers and educational leaders
- To ensure education systems are in line with market need
- To establish councils that will precisely determine the skills and knowledge required by each socio-economic sector
- To ensure higher education outcomes are in line with the requirements of the present and future job market
- To prepare a modern curriculum focused on rigorous standards in literacy, numeracy, skills and character development
MAIA AL ABDULWAHAB
Maia’s passion is film. After a full day in high school, she then continues her freelancing career in her free time; writing scripts, shooting scenes and editing film shots
Not only that, Maia is also heavily involved in charity work, acting as one of the managers and organisers of Project Sheyma, collecting over 1,000 shoe boxes to donate to children in need.
Sign up to our newsletter and be among the very first to hear about all our exciting project updates, our upcoming events and the Saudi Spirit movement.