THE RETAIL DISTRICT
Beautifully merging the sophistication of Fifth Avenue with the vibrant elegance of Rodeo Drive, the Retail District will feature exclusive boutiques, designer labels and high-street fashion set against a backdrop of open-air courtyards and shaded terraces. There will also be a host of food and beverage options, from casual food-court style to delicatessens.
- Central Mall – The ideal lifestyle shopping destination
- Flagship boutiques – Unique niche fashion and jewellery brands
- Fashion Boulevard – European style outdoor shopping high street
- Delicatessen – Delicious Mediterranean flavour experiences
- Ateliers – Bespoke tailoring and select shops for handcrafted brands
- Retail and wholesale trade – Exhibition and trading platform for regional wholesalers
- Auto Mall – Multiple car brands and dealerships
- Outlet Centre – Designer brands at affordable prices
- Neighbourhood Retail – Indoor and outdoor retail experience in a neighbourhood setting
- European-style indoor and outdoor shopping
- Innovative stores
- Premium boutiques
- F&B outlets
- Food courts
- Family entertainment centres
Sarah Al Ayed
Sarah truly embodies the Saudi Spirit as a globally recognised champion of women’s empowerment and as a leader of women’s entrepreneurship. Alongside her brother, Mohammed, Sarah co-founded Trans-Arabian Creative Communications (TRACCS) in 1998 as an indigenous public relations company. Beginning with only one office in Jeddah, TRACCS now has 15 offices across the Middle East and North Africa.
Putting her expertise to good use, Sarah is also Chairwoman of Jeddah Entrepreneurs Meet and Competition (2013 – present); Regional Ambassador of Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) – Middle East and North Africa; and Vice President of the National Entrepreneurship Committee (Council of Saudi Chambers).
Sign up to our newsletter and be among the very first to hear about all our exciting project updates, our upcoming events and the Saudi Spirit movement.