THE TOWN CENTRE DISTRICT
The Town Centre will serve as the walkable link between the Entertainment District and the Central Park and Retail District, with the Palace Plaza becoming a central meeting place for the wider community. It will seamlessly merge entertainment, residential, commercial and hospitality offerings into a lively, vibrant 24-hour ecosystem, with retail and food and beverage options situated throughout.
- Palace Plaza – The central meeting point in the heart of the Town Centre
- Family Entertainment – A wide range of fun-filled activities everyone can enjoy
- Widyan Walk – The main high street
- Performance Court – Day and night schedule of live performances for all ages
- Aquarium – An exciting and educational experience for all
- Sport Court – A variety of sporting venues for every hobby
- Super Car Experience – An exclusive variety of leading car brands
- Digital Theatre – An inclusive location for film screenings and live performances
- Cinema Complex – First-class movie entertainment
- Food Market – A range of local and farm produce
- Central boulevard
- Urban residences
- 21st Century virtual offices
- Retail and F&B
- Ambient entertainment and street art
- Curated walkways
- Easy access to mosques and public parks
- Low impact internal transportation
Mansour Al Sanouni
Mansours determination and drive took his small business in 2015 selling crepes to passers-by, to owning his very own food truck. As his entrepreneurial spirit and expertise grew, Mansour was able to start his first company known as Maak Group in December 2016, a local business dealing in marketing and events management.
As a cancer survivor, Mansour has faced adversity head on, and now serves as a source of inspiration to others as a public speaker at the International Cancer Survivor Day event.
Sign up to our newsletter and be among the very first to hear about all our exciting project updates, our upcoming events and the Saudi Spirit movement.